Class Start Date
January 13 - March 9 2020
|4 - 12||$90||$10||$100|
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
TRIAL CLASSES AVAILABLE! CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS
This art class provides instruction in a wide variety of mediums and techniques for homeschoolers with an emphasized focus on creative development.
They will also learn about famous artists, art history and develop vocabulary for constructive criticism. A few techniques and mediums we use in class is listed below.
- Pottery (hand building and carving techniques)
- Drawing (shading, cross hatching, stippling, etc)
- Painting (using tempura and acrylic paint, colour mixing, etc.)
- Sculpture (creating mixed media art work using found objects, wire, etc.)
- Printmaking (natural prints and dyes, carving, stamp making)
Students will be working together on large scale projects such as creating a life size sculptures of themselves, creating puppets, and miniature cityscapes.
START DATE VARIES DEPENDING ON THE SCHEDULE
(Monday’s class will be 8 weeks long, $80/child with additional $10 material fee)
New families are subject to a one time $30 registration fee.