Class Start Date
March 28, 2020 - June 20, 2020
|4 - 12||$115||$10||$125|
This art class provides instruction in a wide variety of mediums and techniques for children with an emphasized focus on creative development.
They will also learn about famous artists, art history and develop vocabulary for constructive criticism. A few techniques and mediums we use in class is listed below.
- Pottery (hand building and carving techniques)
- Drawing (shading, cross hatching, stippling, etc)
- Painting (using tempura and acrylic paint, colour mixing, etc.)
- Sculpture (creating mixed media art work using found objects, wire, etc.)
- Printmaking (natural prints and dyes, carving, stamp making)
Students will be working together on large scale projects such as creating a life size sculptures of themselves, creating puppets, and miniature cityscapes.